Friday, August 7, 2015

vancouver has GREAT fabric stores!

silk, wool, Missoni... all from Vancouver BC
can't wait to get these to the sewing table
i'm just having a hard time deciding on what patterns to use

crocheting with raffia

my mother gave me some ribbon yarn left over from one of her projects so I knit until I ran out and then added a gauzy fabric to finish it off.


fabric from District Fabrics, Seattle
pattern from Kana's Standard


national measuring tape day was a while ago,
better late than never, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I like your finds from Vancouver. Can you share you got these beauties? I live here but haven't found anything remotely like these.

    I like your gingham skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks melissa...
    the striped and brown silk fabrics are from Dressew Supply + the others are from Atex Fabrics. i didn't make it to Spool of Thread, but hope to next time i'm in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete