Thursday, May 28, 2015

thread color




my husband calls this my mini-muu.
Pattern: A2 from Feminine Wardrobe by Jinko Matsumoto
Fabric: Printmaker International Ltd./P#37167
(and some fabric from my stash for the facings)
Finding a matching thread color was a bit of 
a challenge.  The closest color was a dusty pink that looks
quite unlike the fabric color, but worked out pretty well.
I really love how this turned out.
The back button closure is a sweet detail.
I think this is going to be my go to top
for really hot days this summer, since
it is such light weight fabric 
and nice and loose.

These are some fabrics I picked up last weekend at 
Bolt, neighborhood fabric boutique in Portland.
Bolt is really a great little fabric shop. 
I will definitely have to stop in there again 
whenever I am in Portland.
Actually the bottom fabric is from IKEA, where I 
also stopped in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment